The following forms are available to submit online:
- Childcare consent, required before you can leave a child in PTA childcare (e.g., during PTA meetings). You must fill this out each year, even if you did it last year.
- Your household information for the PTA directory is editable under My Account, then the Edit tab at the top, then the Household tab under that.
- You can join the PTA and/or renew your membership by paying your annual dues.
These forms are available in PDF, to print and submit by hand:
- Enrichment registration form, for the Spring 2015 session. And, the accompanying permission form.
- School Directory and PTA Membership form, to pay dues and update your contact information if you don’t wish to do that online.
- The reimbursement voucher, for submitting expenses to the treasurer.
- A current W-9 form, requested by other organizations paying us.
- The school district’s building use form, required whenever the PTA uses the building for an event (including tabling in the lobby). The principal requests this form at least 30 days in advance of the event, to help plan required staffing.
- Deposit Form, which should accompany any money that is left in the “to the treasurer” file.